Filed under: Art World, Los Angeles | Tags: Andrew Schoultz, Angelina Gualdoni, Art Los Angeles Contemporary, Garth Weiser, Iva Gueorguieva, Justin Bower, Wendy White
Andrew Schoultz, Monument to a Whirlwind, 2009, Mixed media on paper, 132 x 240 inches. Courtesy Jerome Zodo Contemporary, Milan.
We spotted a few artists featured in New American Paintings last night at the opening reception of Art Los Angeles Contemporary. Our publisher, Steven Zevitas, pointed out that Andrew Schoultz‘s dynamic installation for Jerome Zodo Contemporary, Milan, might be the most impressive booth this year and is reason enough to make it to the fair.
Also check out:
– Justin Bower at ACE Gallery, Los Angeles
– Wendy White at Andrew Rafacz, Chicago
– Garth Weiser at Altman Siegel, San Francisco
– Angelina Gualdoni at Asya Geisberg, New York
– Iva Gueorguieva at Angles Gallery, Los Angeles
– Luke Butler at Silverman Gallery, San Francisco
Did you spot other NAP artists? Send your fair photos this weekend to email@example.com!
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment